Wednesday 6 January 2010

British nanny in search of pastures new...

What does a practically perfect British nanny do when she has finally had all that she can take of the incestuous roof top shenanigans of a gaggle of tap dancing chimney sweeps? Why, it would appear that she points her trusty umbrella in the opposite direction of afore-mentioned unmentionables, takes the advice of head honcho chimney sweep Bert and allows the wind to blow her steadfastly towards the far away, magical land of blogging (nowhere near as exciting as her chalk drawing land of preference, but far less prone to run-ins with demented carousel horses and upper class fox hunting twits)...and so, at least until the wind changes direction, that is where she can be found....


                             Scary shit, huh?

12 comments:

  1. Well, it's a great place to post longer comments that won't fit on Facebook...I like the way it works, it doesn't have a chat function, and it doesn't have it's own e-mail system to check! :D

    Lets you do longer posts than just a Facebook status can...

    Welcome to the Blog Block!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I left a comment on here and it didn't take! Pooh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no Mel..that certainly IS poo! So..are you going to tell me what gem of wisdom it was that the pooeyness (oh yes..another new noun..I LOVE making nouns..just one of my weirdosities) stood in the way of?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is going to be too much fun! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW...this is bloody amazing...you should do this for 'real'!!! It's so creative and very funny. Promise me you'll sell your skills one day - oh and keep it clean!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was just welcoming you to the blogging madness :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Lord! Manuela is here too!!

    And KEEP IT CLEAN?! Blasphemy, woman! Hush, now! ;-)

    Orion

    ReplyDelete
  8. We wondered how long you would take to notice Manuela there! She isn't actually 'here' yet though..I am still working on her. I shall try again at work tomorrow :)

    Oh and Bert..as for Miss Sweet and Innocent with her "keep it clean"? Do not be fooled for a single minute...she can do things with toilet brushes that Nessa has not even dreamt about as it goes, no word of a lie. Crackin!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 'Toilet humour' again....I only use them to brush around the rim....with more than a liberal squirt of disinfectant - what could possibly be rude about THAT!!!?

    Hi Jeff - I'm not going to be the 'new girl on the blog - ha! I may pop in when the mood takes me - only to read Diane's very entertaining writing - she's a natural!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! Diane's blogging! Welcome to blogworld, I'll link you on my bloglinks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. THANK YOU Jude!

    Yes..I decided that, as my world was already full of you exceptionally lovely but clearly mad people, then I may as well join you properly in your madness (that and a 'gentle' shove in the right direction from Bert)! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. A brush around the rim and a squirt of disinfectant.... Now that would be painful (unless of course you're into that sort of thing!!)... lol

    ReplyDelete