Saturday 9 January 2010

A little gentle encouragement..Bryn style...

Bearing in mind the fact that a few of us are embarking on challenging new fitness regimes under the watchful eye of our very own "Bryn" (he is Welsh you know!)  I thought that you may like to see a little glimpse of how things could go if you ever think you can't do it anymore...if you ever feel like just giving up...if the lure of the cookies ever becomes greater than the fear of being told to drop and give a quick 25 :)

Ladies...you have been warned!!!



(Only one of you will recognise the characters in this...so far that is...I am on a mission to educate you ALL in the genius that IS Gavin and Stacey over the next few weeks!!)

10 comments:

  1. Well hell's bells, this is what I get when I click on it Diane: "This video contains content from bbc, who has decided to block it in your country."

    Boo Hiss on BBC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell's Bell's indeed...that bloody BBC has been getting far too big for its boots recently! And there's you from Canada too...I think the Queen should be informed. You'd better tell her though, I disturbed her dinner last time I was at Buckingham Palace and we aren't friends anymore :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. $#@%!!!! The clip looked hilarious from the still I saw!!

    Phaugh on the BBC!! And they probably charge you guys a license fee for your TV's too...

    Gavin & Stacey R O C K!!!!!

    Orion

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's in the Season 2 DVD you have..and YES it IS hilarious!

    The best thing in this clip is the homo-erotic interaction between Bryn and the poor unsuspecting Smithy. Classic Gavin and Stacey all the way :)

    (Have a search on YOUR youtube..it was shown on BBC America so you never know...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am still trying to watch some more from your recommendation. I will just have to google this one on youtube and watch it myself. I'm sure it's hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It really is funny Mel...I was howling when I first watched this! If you find the link that works in America, will you email it to me so that I can try again to post it here?

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Bryn and wish Welsh accent, lol! And Smithy with his plumber's crack, priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Melly! That was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete