Sunday 17 January 2010

My bra, my business!

Now what is it with all of the weird, annoying little people who seem to be under the ridiculous delusion that bras were only ever designed for keeping one's breasticles nice and tidily stashed away and out of mischief? Silly, silly people who really do get on my tits (pun every bit intended). If *I* wish to wander around the supermarket, sashaying along in perfect synchronisation to the melodic sounds of the delicious Buble' singing in my ear via my I-Pod then I shall bloody well place afore-mentioned I-Pod wherever I damn well please.

I mean for goodness sake..where BETTER to place it safely than in my almost tailor-made little boob pocket, which has easy slide-in access and has just enough room to enable a snug fit withouth squashing Mr Buble to the point where he may no longer be able to sing to me? Jeez, it's even close to my ears (well compared to my ass it is...drink water...move on...) so there is less propensity for wires to become entangled with the resulting yanking from my ear of the yummy Canadian while he is mid-serenade. What DOESN'T make sense about that?


Now, it is NOT my fault if each song that I listen to requires a different level of volume in order to be able to fully appreciate its beauty and so bloody what if that means foraging into my bra and fiddling with the volume button? Yeah, I could take the I-Pod out and do this in clear view of the nosey little gits who think it is somehow THEIR business what it is I am tweaking in there but where would be the fun in that? What would all of the little pervy people have to keep them from terminal boredom while they decide whether they would like to purchase large sausages or small sausages to accompany their meals this evening (I suspect small sausages for most of them) if they couldn't watch me in fascinated curiosity as I fiddle a bit, then smile and carrying on walking in my wonderfully rhythmic fashion (left together, right together...left together right together.."Here comes the bride...")? 

FYI people of the world who think that the shenanigans that go on inside the privacy of my bra are somehow of any concern of yours...I shall use my boob bag to store whatever I find it convenient to store at that moment in time. So sod off you plonkers and do NOT be surprised if I am there next Sunday fishing squirrels out of my bra and feeding them nuts. Hopefully they will not be your nuts. Although I suspect that they may be :)

12 comments:

  1. *stands and applauds*

    BRAVO!! BRAVO!!!

    OMG! I'm laughing so hard!

    You are absolutely correct Diane, your boob pocket is yours to fiddle with where ever and when ever the need arises and all the little sausages can go drop off a cliff! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost spewed my coffee reading this, lol! I can so imagine you doing this too. Buble on the boobies. Nice ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurrah Tracey!! WOOP WOOP!

    I'm just laughing at the idea of all of the little sausages standing at the edge of the cliff preparing to make their final lemming-like leap of shame! Serves them right though.. the pervy little chipolatas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Melanie..you have NO idea! You know, at first I tried to be subtle out of respect for my fellow shoppers but then I got peeved and decided to be extremely dramatic with my in-bra entertainment. Oh and "Buble does Boobies" should definitely be his next album..I am sure it would be full of tits...oops..of course I meant HITS :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post is hilarious! I haven't tried my iPOD there yet. I did, however, lose a cell phone temporarily because I'd stuffed it in my bra. But, that would be because of a combination of not much filling the bra and a Standard Poodle running amok. Maybe I'll blog about that later!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And I'll bet that you had the cell phone on heap-big vibrate mode too :)

    Hell Kate..I need to be very careful that I only use the upper-outside quadrant for storage because if I risked any kind of electronic equipment or wildlife sinking into the depths of my cleavage we would have to send in the US Marines to rescue them. Ooh..stragely erotic little fantasy beginning to take shape...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah yes, the kajunga krevice! I've used mine many a time to carry around something. Most recently at work, as I will often stash my key-pad card in there so that I don't forget to take it with me when I go out for a smoke, and get locked out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jude, I could stash a whole matching luggage set down mine and STILL have room for a koala bear or two :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Um well I didn't want to say anything because I don't consider them assets anymore but more liabilities.... I could stuff a damn kitchen sink down mine and it would get lost! Like I said, mine are going to need shoes soon....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok, as I'm a poker player, I will raise you on your kitchen sink and give you a full marching band. Including those silly hats. With room to spare for the odd cabbage.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now you're just being cheeky Diane, lol! Have some heart for the B cuppers out there!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Me? Cheeky? Does that really sound likely Mel?

    ReplyDelete